If you look around at the top performers today in any field – sports, sales, or even coaching itself – you’ll find that almost all of these top performers have at least one thing in common. They all had a coach at one time or another in their professional careers.
If you want to build a writing business or a writing career, a coach can help you perform at a much higher level. Here’s how:
1. A good coach will keep you motivated. Since you’ll have to report regularly to your coach, you’ll get constant feedback and encouragement, which will keep you motivated to achieve your best.
2. A good coach will offer a system for success. With a system in place, you’ll be more likely to stick with it. Plus, you won’t be taking just a hit-or-miss approach to success.
3. A good coach will help you learn to plan. Your coach will help you set goals that are realistic and design training that will help you achieve those goals. In other words, a good coach will keep you focused.
4. A good coach will offer you professional advice. After a while, you won’t rely on your coach for every decision you make about your career or performance. But you’ll still want the coach around when you need a little professional advice.
5. A good coach will help you get beyond certain plateaus when you no longer seem to be moving ahead and improving. Working alone, you might feel stuck at a certain point in your career. But a good coach will help you overcome those plateaus and move ahead to the next level of performance and accomplishment.
6. A good coach will help you accurately evaluate your progress. Sometimes it’s difficult to evaluate our own progress. We tend to focus on the negative, and only see our faults and failures. A good coach will help you see things more realistically.
7. A good coach will make the process fun. Let’s face it. What’s the sense in striving for your highest level of performance if you aren’t going to enjoy the process? Your coach will help you design a working schedule that won’t overwhelm you, so you’ll enjoy the entire process of achieving your best.
Top performers in all fields would probably tell you they wouldn’t be where they are today without a good coach.
Are You Ready for a Coach?
If you’re ready to turn your love of writing into a business, I can help you do it.
With my one-on-one coaching, together we’ll create a vision of your future, then we’ll use that vision to develop your professional goals and an action plan for reaching those goals.
Freelance Writer’s Basic Vision Program
2 Sessions $497.00
Freelance Writer’s Vision Program, PLUS One-on-One Coaching for 3 Months
Single 30-Minute Sessions
$149.00 per session
Platinum Program – Quick Start Guide to Freelance Writing
Everything You Need to Quickly Start a Profitable Freelance Writing Business (includes set up of your professional website)
Inquire about Pricing, Requirements to qualify